[TechAssist] Re: Sony Beta VCR model SLHF2000, Blue Screen After 10-15 min

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 23:22:41 -0500

Ken,
Does the capstan motor drag before it shuts down.
I usually get lucky with just replacing belts on these, but you have to use the
exact same size belt...
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com