[TechAssist] Re: Sony 35"tv Model KV-35S45\repeat failure of reg & hot.

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 07:29:50 -0400

The original part number for this flyback (NX-3005//J1C) is Sony part number
X40347971 which is now subbed to Sony part# 859880900. The Tritronics
website does also show this as NLA but I just checked the Sony SPAN parts
website and that shows it to still be an active part number and Sony has
them in stock. I have emailed Dave Stansbury at Tritronics to make hime
aware of this and have him confirm this with Sony so he can correct this
information on the Tritronics website. So if you need it, it is still
available.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager