[TechAssist] Re: "Sons..." takes all kinds... **Off Topic

  • From: Al L <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 01:13:44 -0500

Many states have an agency to help the elderly that are abused.There is even
an Elder Law specialty.Look into it,but like abused spouses,be prepared to
get crapped on.Sonny boy is like that partly due to his Mom,so she may
protect him.Good luck,and there is always the
accidental violence. al

Al Leatherman
224 RT. 46
Mine Hill, NJ 07803