[TechAssist] Re: "Sons..." takes all kinds... **Off Topic

  • From: "David Lessard" <mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:25:42 -0500

That situation reminds me of my grandmother on my step dad's side of the
family. 50 year old man-child living with his 93 old mother. He was the
same, ordered her around to the beer store, gave her no respect, and
took everything for granted, stuff like that. In the end when she was
gone he couldn't do anything for himself. It's sad.

Our mother's are precious, they brought us in to this world, and they
give us unconditional love regardless of whatever screw-ups we get in to
along the way.

Call your mothers tonight and remind them how special they are.

I don't know your faith Jay, but certainly praying about it would help
the situation with your customer's son. Other then that getting involved
could cause more problems then there already is.

David Lessard

Alexandria Electronics
50 Harrison Street
Alexandria, Ontario