[TechAssist] Re: "Sons..." takes all kinds...

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:06:40 -0500

Phil,
Maybe his mom is on the speed dial..
There are many people that do not know their own cell phone number. I know this
because I made calls to
911 and they ask if I know my cell phone number.
My daughter's babysitter is a dispatcher so I asked him about this, he
confirmed, many people don't and
the cell phone numbers are not displayed when you call 911 (even though they
are when you call someone
else.)

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR