[TechAssist] Re: Sharp stereo model# CD-C3800 very low sound

  • From: BOSS1996@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:37:15 EDT

Just finished working on one of them! :) I don't have reference numbers but
looking at the back of the unit you will see the output STK. Just to the left
of it is a PNP transistor, jump the E-C and see if you get your sound back.
Sorry I don't have more detailed info right now, but that is as far as I got
with it so far.
Robert Cardoza
Picture Perfect Electronics
Pembroke Pines, Fla
954-435-5868

In a message dated 9/24/2004 10:46:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
drvcr@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi all, I need help on this unit Sharp model CD-C3800 sound is very low at
maximum volume, can anyone upload schematic to members area, or any history
with
this unit.
Thankyou
Don B.