[TechAssist] Re: Sharp XG-E850U LCD Projector. IC1702 keeps shorting out.

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:07:12 -0400

I don't know if this is whsle or list, but they sell your bulb for
$348.40 : at: http://www.ercservice.com/lamps/sharp3.html

*XGE850*

*XGE850U*

Replacement Lamp

Description will be Available soon

Manuf Part:

*BQC-XGE850U/1*

*Status:*

In Stock

*$ 348.40*

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx