[TechAssist] Re: Sharp VCR model Vc-857U eject tape Display STOP all the time.

  • From: "Trac Dang" <t8872695@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 22:56:07 -0700

My friend.
I found problem.The cassete loading wheel connected with motor by a belt .on
this loading shaft has a Y shape lock .In order to work properly The loading
period bring the cassete in I must hear a snap sound at the Y shape .may be
This tell the machine that
cassete is alway in. If I do not hear the sound The machine will eject the
cassette.
So it is the problem. Have good business day.  You are right.You make me
concentrate
on loading carriage. Have good bussiness day.  Dang