[TechAssist] Sharp TV CR29T729 (manuf. 1990) vertical height adjustment? [UPDATE]

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:22:14 -0400

I found the vertical height adjustment by accident. I went to the front
panel to adjust the sub- brightness through some little hole in the
panel
next to the color, brightness and tint controls, and to my surprise, one
of them was a vertical height adjust.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada
Est. 1984
email: gary (at) number63.ca

My Original Message:

I have this Sharp TV model CR29T729 which I need to adjust the vertical
height a small amount. I can't find the adjustment pot anywhere.

THis chassis has two boards side by side. On the left (view from rear of
set) is the signal board, and on the right is the power/ deflection
board. Sams website is having techical problems so I can't look up
manual number for this set. It may be possible that this is a Canadian
only model number. Perhaps it would be a CR27T729 or some other number
in the USA?. It was manufactured in June 1990 by Sharp America.

Thanks for any help.
--

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics