[TechAssist] Sharp LCD ProjectorXV-H37U

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:52:31 -0700 (PDT)

Is there a convergence adjustment on an LCD Projector. This Sharp XV-H37U has
red outlines on the top of figures. Don't know if this adjustable or not. Has
been getting progressively worse over a period of a year. It gets used maybe
once a month or less. I don't have the service manual for it. It belongs to our
church and I thought I would try to fix it.       Paul

Paul ,B
                                     Central TV&Video

Grover Beach Ca.