[TechAssist] Re: Sharp Camcorder VL-L50u Dead unit - Fish caps ?

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 18:05:26 -0700

Like I said 3 times before,....he's a friend,..and he understands the
situation.
I am only making a miniture effort to repair it. He plans on buying a new
one,...if it don't hold up.
We undrestand that this is NOT a good unit to accept for service,..and will
be sure NOT to accept anymore in the future.

Thanks,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics        " Walk tall,...Walk straight
93 North Main                                   and look the world
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087                 right in the eye "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx