[TechAssist] Re: Sharp CD-C600

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:29:17 -0600

Dave,
I checked the PRB line of belts for the model you have, but the closest
model they list is CD-C700 which may use the same belts. It lists 4 belts
for this unit a SCQ 10.0, SCQ 11.1, SCQ 4.6, SCQ 5.6   Prices are $1.30,
$1.40, $1.10, $1.10 You should be able to get them from any distributor that
handles the PRB line.I believe PRB has been bought out by RUSSELL, but I've
still been getting the belts by ordering them from my local distributor.

                                                                Dan Webster
                                                                Webster's TV
                                                                Shullsburg,
Wi.