[TechAssist] Sharp 27L-S100-Blue Screen only

  • From: "Tri-County Tv" <tricountytv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:30:48 -0400

Good Afternoon,
                       This TV came in early this week. It's a Sharp 27L-S100
with only a blue screen and no sound, OSD works, I inject a signal at
IC201(IX3253CE)  IF input and the AGC voltage going to the tuner changes from
7V to 0V and still no picture, But connect signal to tuner RF input and the AGC
line stays the same. Sams on this one is 4231. I do not have the schematic, or
pin out of IC201. Has anybody seen this problem? If not could someone email me
the circuit around the jungle IC201 or better yet the sams 4231.
Tom Berger
Tri-County TV
Robbinsville
North Carolina 28771