[TechAssist] Re: Sharp 1987, 25"TV, model 25MC157, shuts off.

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:00:20 -0700

Most of the time (because of its age) the problems are loose connections around
the hot and the driver transformer.Another common failure on this sets was
IC701.Its a 7pin reg.
Its been a long time and therefore,I can't remember the part #.Usually,this will
take care of the problem.
Mando
Birdie's Tv & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ