[TechAssist] Several subjects

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Max Bonnell)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:53:43 -0600 (CST)

The past few days have been entertaining.

We have celebrated Jay's birthday and hope to do it many more times.

We have discussed wedding rings. - I don't wear one and after 50 years
my wife don't care. She says what you would do with another woman.
??????

A discussion of credit cards. I always have my master card with me.

Annual salarys. -- Whats that?

A discussion of old age. I think the fellow from Wilson Electronics won
1st at the age of 79.  - Mr Wilson say hello to your neighbor - Dennis
the menace.

Max Bonnell - still 74.
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL