[TechAssist] Re: ServiceTalk Fw: Mitsubishi HSU560 need power supply and display schematics

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "AL LEATHERMAN" <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:34:37 -0700

Just looking at this HS-U550 power supply.
Does it have 2 plugs coming from the power supply marked PZ and PD.
If so there is a resistor on that board R950, 2.2 ohm-1/4 watt. Check and
see if it's open.

-Ed
BTW-the active components on the HS-U550 are Q902 to Q911, and IC900 which
is LA6324N, does that sound right, comparing it to your board?