[TechAssist] Re: ServicePower Field Service Solutions Urgent News / NSA.

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 14:42:23 -0400

IS the first letter of his first name J and the last name start with C?
Oh, can't be him, he's NOT a member of NESDA!

As a matter of history, NESDA never could and never did change the
course of industry events to the benefit of  it's members.
The only SAVIOR that I know is the first guy...

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550