[TechAssist] Re: ServicePower Field Service Solutions Urgent News / NSA.

  • From: larry <schntv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 19:21:08 -0400

There was a day when to be an authorized service center, you needed a
store front, in a business district, clean and professional setup, open
8 hours  a day to answer phone and for walk in customers.
tens of thousands of dollars worth of test equipment, and at least a
million dollar liability insurance.
thousands per year to buy required service literature, and help to lift
and deliver tvs.

When did the requirements change???
the manufacturers never told me.
I must admit i am  frustrated  when  I am ask to help part time
repairmen, take work from us that have invested our lives in this business.
I always have followed the rules, and invested what i was ask, and dont
appreciate cherry pickers.
taking the cream while the manufactures insist i
I repair all the dogs that are left.
I would hope this is a list of true professionals. and not part time
repairmen.
when times were good, i didnt mind helping a do it your selfer or a
customer save a few bucks, but i am hurting now, and cant aford to help
someone screw me out of my income.
Sorry, but thats the way  I have come to feel.
Larry

Schneider TV & Electronic Inc.
5415 N. Wooster ave.
Dover, Ohio 44622       www.geocities.com/schntv2000/
330-343-0768         FCC. first class & Extra class K8WLY