[TechAssist] Re: ServicePower Field Service Solutions Urgent News

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 11:51:00 -0400

One thing I thought I read was after the warranty period was done and
you are doing COD work, they can still dictate your "private "rates on
these out of warranty jobs. Who do they think they are when their wallet
isn't in the picture?
Phil Bader

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx