[TechAssist] Re: ServicePower Field Service Solutions Urgent News

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 12:45:01 -0400

Go ahead. It concerns everyone on this list.

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Whether you're sure that you're going to succeed
or sure that you're going to fail, either way you
are right."