[TechAssist] Re: Service manual, Sony KP-53V45, Ch. RA-2

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 10:11:42 -0500

Check the index !-INDEX-A-V.doc, the service manual is there already but
you have to request it as follows.
Pasted:
Files included in this Index are not necessarily on the server due to
space limitation.(500MB)
If you require a file not found on the server, contact ty1k@xxxxxxxxxxx
(1 800 548 1491)
and request an upload. When requesting by E-Mail, please place on the
subject line the word:
    !REQUEST!  , followed by the FILE NAME. Please include the
exclamation marks.

When requesting files not found in the index, please include Model
Number and Manufacturer.

EXAMPLE  (On Subject line:) !REQUEST!  AP-AT1302  (No space between !
and REQUEST)
In the body, please include your SIG FILE

Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne, Indiana