[TechAssist] September Specials at Excel

  • From: "Jason - Excel Distributing" <JMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 16:19:06 -0400

Hi Techs!
Why are you still paying shipping charges?

Place your order for $30 or more online and get free ground shipping!
Sorry we have to exclude COD's and oversized shipments(ie. screens, lg. crt's).

If you are more than a couple days from us and need your parts fast, take
advantage of our 2nd Day Air Shipping for only $7 up to 5 pounds! A $20
minimum order is requested.

If you don't have an account number with us just go to
www.ExcelDistributingInc.com/ACCOUNT.htm to get the form to get started
with us.  You won't be sorry!

We can help with all your RCA, Panasonic, NTE, bulk caps, fuses, exact semi's,
and research help.

September Specials :
- Universal Remote Control
- Zenith OEM Tuner
- RF Modulator
- Amplified Indoor Antenna
- Alkaline Batteries
- Freeze and Duster Spray Special
- Cell Phone Antenna Booster
- Panasonic Video Tapes
- VHS-C Adapter Tape
- *NEW* DVD-RAM Disks for DVD Recorders & PC

Don't forget to sign up on our web site to get these specials
sent directly to you in html if desired and to recieve other
special offers for email recipients only! Don't be left out!

# RCU400 - $4.87
4 Unit universal remote with menu button.

More remotes are available at www.ExcelDistributingInc.com/REMOTES.htm
# 175-2721 - $29.77
OEM Zenith Tuner (TUSH8EF56C), Reg. Dlr.-$49.95 Save $20!

# CRF900 - $12.98
RCA RF Modulator, for use with dvd players, game systems, etc.
on a TV with only a RF jack.

# ANT200E - $11.97
Amplified Indoor Antenna, reconditioned

More antennas are available at www.ExcelDistributingInc.com/ANTENNAS.htm
ALKALINE BATTERIES

# TDPAA - "AA" - $ .44
# TDPAAA - "AAA" - $ .68
# TDPC - "C" - $ .98
# TDPD - "D" - $1.15
# TDP9 - "9V" - $1.74
# 7K67 - "6V/J" - $1.86

FREEZE AND DUSTER SPRAY

# 403A-285G - $4.97
MG Chemicals Freeze Spray, 10 oz.

# 402A-285G - $4.97
MG Chemicals Duster Spray, 10 oz.

# CELL-ANT - 2 for $ .98
Ce11 Phone Antenna B00STER

PANASONIC VIDEO TAPES

# NV-T120CH - $1.48
T-120 VHS Standard Grade Video Cassette

# NV-TC30AHT - $1.47
30 Minute High Grade VHS-C Tape

# NV_P6120H2 - $7.50
2 pack of 2 hour Hi8 High Grade 8mm Tape

# PV-P1 - $18.94
VHS-C Adapter Tape, Retails for $35.00!

DVD-RAM DISKS FOR DVD RECORDERS AND COMPUTERS

# LM-AD240U - $9.75
Double sided 240 minute (9.4GB) removable cartridge DVD-RAM

# LM-AB120U - $6.49
Single sided 120 minute (4.7GB) removable cartridge DVD-RAM

# LM-AF120U - $5.19
Single Sided 120 minute (4.7GB)

# LM-HB94V - $9.75
(9.4GB) Double sided DVD-RAM for PC drives

More disks are available at www.ExcelDistributingInc.com/DVD.htm.

Remember that the prices you see online without logging in
are retail prices. You can find dealer price and quantity on hand
when you have an account number.  Add notes to each part you order
online if you wish also.

Thanks for checking our specials this month.  We really do appreciate
your business.

Sincerely,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.
1819 Mentor Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

ph-800-733-3329   fax- 800-735-8007
www.ExcelDistributingInc.com

PS - Here's a recent email I got from a tech just like you :

  " I just wanted to say thanks to all of the good people at Excel for the
  tremendous amount of help they've given me in the past. I first heard
  of Excel when I started working with Rainbow Rentals and knew
  immediately I was talking to people that genuinely wanted to help
  me. It was like we just clicked. When I call there it's like having
  a team of experts to help me with my parts needs. "

  Keep up the Good work Excel.
  Dan Wright
  Owner of Hamilton County Electronics
  Walden, Tennessee