[TechAssist] Re: Sending in HTML...was...Sony KV-27S20, sound, no HV, red LED blinks. FIXED

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:01:16 -0400

OK...if your email reader is set to send in Rich Text or HTML, it will show
some HTML coding as the
Techassist list converts it to plain text.
You have to make sure in Outlook, the mail sending format is plain text and the
option to reply in format
received is unchecked.
If you want to test your settings, you can do so simply replying, or creating a
new message. If you see
the format information, you know the message will be sent in HTML.
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113