[TechAssist] Sencore Tech Tip # 132

  • From: "Tiberius Kraemer" <ty1k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:57:05 -0700

I have the Sencore "How VCR Servos Work" Tech Tip #176, problem is, for
detailed information it refers to Tech Tip 132. Sencore does not provide
this manual any more.

If you have this, please let me beg, barrow or steal it. I have to brush up
on details.

I have 3 Ultrak KR7496U (Mitsubishi HS7424U) Time Lapse Video Cassette
Recorders here having the same servo problem. They just fail to lock on, and
the picture just drifts from good to snowy.

Never ran into this problem before where the small cap on the capstan motor
did not cure it.

Thank you in advance.

Ty

 Tiberius Kraemer