[TechAssist] Re: Sencore CR70 projo setup

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:55:21 -0500

This uses the VT07M72 tubes which all have the same setup:

Universal Adapt (Socket #3 has the wrong pin configuration)
PROJ
-52V bias
6.3V filament
F1 5
F2 6
K 11
G1 3
G2 10

We use an old CRT board with wires soldered to the CRT connector to hook up
the UA.  It is very difficult to get to the pins in these sets without a
socket.

Also, this is a V11 chassis and you should be careful to check all five
boards for leaky caps.  We never find less than 60 bad caps on these, often
120 or more.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager
Electronics World