[TechAssist] Security camera Question.

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 10:38:05 -0700

Is anyone here familiar with security camera's? I have a customer that
has a tavern here in town and wants to install a monitoring system.He
wants a camera that will pick up the images in a fairly dark area since
its the area behind the bar that he wants to monitor.
It is somewhat lighted but not real brite. Just wondering if there is a
system that includes the camera and monitor together.He would prefer a
color system but I told him it would be more expensive than the B\W
system.Also,since its going to be installed outdoors,the camera would
have to be weather resistant.If somebody knows where I can get a price
on one,please let me know. Thanks for your help.
Mando
Birdie's Tv & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ
PS  I already have a time lapse vcr that I told him I would sell him.