[TechAssist] Sears-Sanyo Chassis C539-51225 Dead No Start Up

  • From: "Warren C." <warrenca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 23:21:35 -0400

Hi All

We have no schem. for this TV but I noticed  that a standby voltage
Zenner was shorted.
Part has 10    14     and  A written on it as you turn the diode around.
Perhaps the part number is
1014A OR 14A10 I don't know??
Part number on pc board is D509

btw.    set came in to shop dead no start up and no click.
When I jumpered out the relay tv crt came on, full horiz and vert. and
green screen .

Can someone help me identify this zenner diode (value) etc.
I Think that this is the only thing wrong.

TIA

Warren Campbell
Campbell.s TV & Appliances

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!