[TechAssist] Re: Schematics!!!!

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 07:21:11 -0400

Voldem;

    How many do you want....$25 each. Delivery by email or mail also.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
    Midland, Ontario
     Canada.

teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
teltek@xxxxxxx

"Quality will be remembered....long after Price is forgotten"

Voldem Budnik  The above is the reply to your message dated    9/30/02 3:27
PM