[TechAssist] Schematic for Mits VS 5016

  • From: Jim Shupe <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 05:53:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everyone..

   Does anyone out there have a PDF schematic of this
set?  I have a recall on one right at my 90-day limit
and haven't been able to get it going. Last time it
was the common stuff..bad caps, etc.- didn't need a
schematic. The problem is the thing is at end-of-life
(jugs are sour..pix just watchable) and customer wants
to hang on just a little longer for HD to get cheaper.

  It looks like I have a burned resistor at the base
of a TO-220 to the left of the fly...all my Mitsu
prints have different circuitry for the component
locations in this one, so I can't tell if the resistor
is bad or not(xistor checks OK).

  TIA for any help,
  Jim Shupe, CET
  Lloyd's TV