[TechAssist] Re: Scanners

  • From: "OrpheusComputing.com Repair" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 23:47:37 -0600

Dennis, you can also use the 'text select tool' or 'image
select tool' to highlight any portion of a pdf file itself,
then copy and paste that.  The program I mentioned earlier,
irfanview  http://irfanview.com/english.htm is great for this
too.  You can paste anything from a pdf file into it, then
reduce colors and save as a gif.  The print screen key also
works with it as well, and it's a much smaller document file
size wise than Word...the document can also be manipulated
too of course if saving the image or document or
emailing/uploading/downloading it is important.  MS paint
will also work with the print screen key, but of course it's
a huge file size with it.
-Clint

God Bless Us All &
Happy New Year
Clint Hamilton, Owner
http://OrpheusComputing.com
http://ComputerHardware-ConsumerElectronics.com
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fax: 209-882-9602
TechAssist Administration
http://tech-assist.org
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
4orpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (alternates)
orpheuscomputing@xxxxxxxxx
(PLEASE include our previous correspondence
if replying to this email!!)