[TechAssist] Sanyo TV Model DS31590 - FIXED

  • From: "Wally Heise" <sirepair@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tech Assist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 22:24:52 -0600

Thanks to everyone that sent me help.  It is fixed. I will send this to the
tips area.

Original problem - a few seconds after the video would come on, it would dim
to about half brightness.  It would run that way for exactly 15 minutes,
then the tv would turn off.  Turn it back on, and 15 minutes later it would
turn off.

Solution - replace IC681 -78L05 regulator

Wally Heise
South Isle Repair
Isle, Mn.
sirepair@xxxxxxxxxx