[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo TV Model DS31590 - 15 minutes shuts off

  • From: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:51:07 -0500

Wally,
From Tech Repair CD:
Sanyo\DS31590\Many problems-slow tuning-when tuned brightness and contrast
reduced\No channels indicate saved in memory but will scan them goes off after
20
minutes or so\\\IC681(UPC78L05) 5v reg outputting 7v\\\\\\\\
Jeff

FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com