[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo TV Model # DS25760 blowing HOTS

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 08:35:08 -0600

Hi, Grady.

I don't have a print for that model, but have had many Sanyo sets where a
high ESR cap to the horizontal driver would cause early failure of the
HOT.  Usually 4.7@160 or maybe as low as 1ufd.  Several I have replaced
in various models have been C408, but that is just a starting point.

HTH,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice), 850-932-0819 (fax)

----