[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo TV AVM27F3, retrace lines at top of screen

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 17:55:56 -0500

Gary; I suspect a blanking pulse problem...which likely will be a cap, but
not in the vertical section. What is it using for a Vertical O/P.
If you remember..I asked you about that LA4847 IC. That IC is now being
integrated in other circuits.
No longer a Vert drive/pumpup/output IC.

-Ed-

"Seasons Greetings"

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada