[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo Mod # AVM-1903U Chasssis # G4S-1903U0

  • From: "Barry Appleby" <burintv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:26:51 -0330

Hi Buck . Does that set use a STR30135 voltage reg and if so is it steady at
135v when you have the problem ? Is there a R007 [5.6ohm] connected to pin 3
of the voltage reg ?  I looked through all my Sanyo prints but I don't have
a print on it and haven't got one with a LA7673 or something close . The
first thing that I thought after reading your post was a bad ground
somewhere . Did you change the HOT when you checked and changed most of the
components in the horz circuit ? Does it get better or worse  if you tap or
flex the board ?      Barry .