[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo M# DS27930, Ch# 27930-00

  • From: "John Conti" <contitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:39:44 -0500

Dan, I was just lucky to get this guy, that use to  help at any time. First
thing he ask me was are you ASC., I kindly replied, No MR Richardt but In
the past you have always helped me with Dogs. And then when I gave him MY
name , HE Replied, OH yes I remember you, but we are not giving out this
info to ind. shops. But I will help you for this time. Whewww!!

John
Conti,sTV
Texas