[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo DS31650

  • From: MDileo0000@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:35:39 EST

In a message dated 1/18/02 6:06:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lightwizard_2000@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Please do  not give me that missing 33 volt open
 resistor cure as most do. If your 33 volt is missing,
 you get no varactor action in the tuner and no
 stations will pull in. That is not my problem.

Please do  not give me that missing 33 volt open
resistor cure as most do. If your 33 volt is missing,
you get no varactor action in the tuner and no
stations will pull in. That is not my problem.

Change the resistor. It is not fully open a lot of the times. The tuning
system will overshoot and sometimes lockin. Seen it too many times not to
change a 10 cent part first.

Dominic DiLeo
SUBJECT field to the address above.