[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo DS31650

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Jack'" <lightwizard_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 00:18:32 -0500

Jack,
Maybe if you wouldn't have come across as an egotistical, no it all, do
nothing wrong tech, you would feel so insulted.
You talked about childish behaviors, yet you were king of the crowd
since you joined. You talked about senseless posts, yet you made more
than any one member.
If you wish to get serious, you are welcomed to stay on, if all you wish
to do is throw stones, the good riddens.