[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo DS27910

  • From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 07:13:46 -0500

Thanks Jeff:
    the fuse on this set doesn't blow,, well, after replacing the shorted
transistors it stays in tact, I'll check the zener if I can find it,  I get
a start up surge when I plug in the set,  but no click or any other
function, almost acts like eprom or missing input information somewhere
except that my standby voltages are missing,  transformer is ok,  I hate to
short the relay but need some voltages to go much farther without a print.
brock