[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo DS25830

  • From: "Hivolts" <hivolts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 08:21:37 -0500

John
when I turn on the TV it will run about 3 sec.but as soon as the hv sweep
starts it shuts down.it only takes one click to turn it back on.I have try
the vac and it shuts down no matter what I set it on.I have change the str
caps 601,683,and ck all the x-ster  in the power supply.I am at a lost. I
have lifted r  483 the hv shut down x-ster  and still can't get it to stay
on.
chuck
staples TV