[TechAssist] Sanyo DS25390---shuts off

  • From: "Richard La Placa" <continentaltv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:24:00 -0500

Turns itself off.Also when you change channels, picture comes in great with
plenty of contrast, then searches 3 times and then contrast is very
dull.Voltage is constant at 128 volts.I Heated and flexed the chassis &
makes no difference. Seems like set has it's own preset timer. When it shuts
off you can turn it right back on and start all over.
Any help is greatly appreciated.(I don't have a schematic)
TIA

Richard La Placa
Continental TV
312a Park Row