[TechAssist] Sanyo DS25390 looks like tuner problem

  • From: "hivolts" <hivolts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 06:16:20 -0400

Ok let try this one more time lol.when this set came in I had sound but no pic
just what looks like herring boning.I have change the tuner and the ant block
because some one had tried to do a make shift repair.but I still have some what
of the same problem.but I did notice when I went to autoprogram the set is now
says no signal on either air or cable.I do not have the manual for this one.but
I do have 12 volts and 5 volts at the tuner assy I think it may be a chip but
not sure.
thanks
Chuck Staples
Staples TV