[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo DS19390 AFT alignment

  • From: John at Main TV <maintv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 10:16:27 -0600

Before you change the AFT alignment check the zener diodes at the video
IC, especially D351 (12v zener).  It will cause the picture to be good
after each channel change and then drift off in a second or two.  If you
can see the picture it will be slightly off-center.  Also in the same
area is D428 (13v zener) ,D421 and D422 (both 11v zener).  John.

Shannen's Electronics wrote:

> Good morning,
>       I am trying to attempt an aft alignment on this set.  I believe someone
> has
> played with the alignment of the IF coils.  Does anyone have a copy of the
> alignment procedures they could send me.  Thanks in advance. Shannen
>

> Shannen's Electronics
> 1619 N Taylor Ave.
> Garden City, KS  67846
> (620) 275-4660