[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo DS19380

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 20:53:37 -0500

Hey Thanks Randy. Sure enough, that was all was wrong.

I did find however after I resoldered the Entire Tuner, I again had
Stations, but they all went out again after playing about 4-10 mins.

I decided to Flex the Main PCB, and sure enough, my stations Came back. I
resoldered the Jumper Wires on the PCB that Lead to the Tuner Pads, and also
after tracing them to their destination, found they were going to the Main
Micro, which looked like it was badly soldered. After all the resoldering, I
have a Solid Repair.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)