[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo AVM3258G with strange problem on tuner input only (FIXED)

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 18:38:30 -0500

The problem was an open R106 (22K, 1/2 watt) on the 33 volt line (this
resistor goes from 130V B+ to 33 volt input to tuner). It through me off
because I had the 33 volts at the tuner. Now someone please explain how this
can be. And why didn't I have just snow? Welcome to Sanyo world I guess!

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms