[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo AVM-2595U - bad regulation.

  • From: "Don Hartigan" <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:38:44 -0400

NO,no Patrick,your 150vdc is ok.Your regualted 130vdc is not.The reasons
your power resistors are cracked is they are drawing excessive current.The
105vdc is your key to this.You have a ''short'' or very leaky component in
your cct.Lift the collector of your HOT &recheck your regulated voltage on
pin 4;should be 130vdc.You may have a bad fly.The D1880 is a good sub for
the 1879.Lift the B+ lines to your vert i/c,tuner,remove yoke plug &try to
find your short...good-luck.&hth...Don of HARTS-TVCR''ASC''