[TechAssist] Samsung projo HCN653W Herringbone in pix

  • From: "Tony S" <tcselectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:33:08 -0600

Hi guys,

We have a Samsung projo in that has a bad herringbone pattern that changes
in both intensity and pattern. this noise is seen on Svideo and ant input
but is barley there in component 480P.(could not check 1080I cuz customer
did not have any 1080I source). the blue screen that comes up when off
channel on ant input is also covered with the distortion as is the menu.
anyone see this before, I am thinking the pro scan bd but at $176 would like
to know if anyone else had this issue. One other note , the customer said
this set had this distortion out of the box but only slightly but over time
the distortion became worse.

thanks,

Tony Saracco
TCS ELECTRONICS