[TechAssist] Re: Samsung Vertical Output IC

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 13:19:27 -0500

Neil;
You realize this is the Regualator for Samsung, and not the vert O/P IC.
I thought originally you were looking for the vertical output, but I could
be mistaken.
IC is made by Fairchild, and has no acceptable sub.
In Canada, I get it from Premiere Parts Source.
www.premiere-parts.com
or 1-800-668-8037
E-mail sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck;