[TechAssist] Samsung TXN3275HF SHORTED HOT Q401

  • From: "Tim Poole" <tdp13158@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:58:49 -0400

This set has a shorted hot and I rung the flyback for shorts but checked ok.
Checked horiz. driver transformer for poor solder, all checked ok. I still
think the flyback is bad but wanted to get some feedback if anyone has worked
on these. Tritronics wants $70 for flyback (AA26-00187A OR FUJ34H003) and $25
for hot (oem # J6920). Does anyone know of a better Samsung source? Anyone seen
this? Thanks, Tim
Tim Poole   tdp13158@xxxxxxxxxxx
dba A-Mobile TV Shop & Precision TV Service
Fredericktown, Ohio 43019

fax 740-694-1032