[TechAssist] Re: Samsung TXK2754 with repeat horizontal output failure

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:56:36 -0600

Bob,

Did you check the horiz. driver transformer for poor solder connections?
Have run into this on numerous different brands, the unit will run perfectly
until the connection opens up and then the H.O.T. will short immediately.
Just a thought if you haven't checked this.

                                 Dan Webster
                                 Webster's TV
                                 Shullsburg, Wi.